1. Mapping your visit of our website
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website.
- Creation Online Marketing uses different types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: These are cookies with a purely technical functionality. These ensure that the website works properly, so that it can, for example, remember your preferred settings. Using these, we can also optimize our website and the services through our website.
- Analytic cookies by third parties: These cookies can keep track of your online behaviour. These cookies are used by Google Analytics.
- Tracking cookies: These cookies are placed by an external party. By reading these cookies the advertiser recognizes you when you visit a site in which he is also involved. If you continue browsing, personalized ads can be shown. These cookies can also keep track of your online behaviour, which may result in a very specific profile being built by these parties. This profile can be so detailed that it is considered personal data.
B. Cookie notification and what to do when you don’t like cookies
- Your cookie settings were set by you on your first visit to our website. All non-functional cookies can be denied per category. Placement of cookies, other than functional or anonymous analytical cookies, takes place only after an active action by you as a visitor. You can change your settings at any time via our website
2. Cookie overview
A. Cookie name, cookie type, cookie function and the retention period
- The different types of cookies that the Creation Online Marketing website uses are shown in the table below.
- On softpare.com, there are a total of 3 different cookies. The following cookies are placed on the visitor's hard drive when you visit the Creation Online Marketing website:
B. Cookie table
NameType(s)CookiesDurationGoogle Analytics (anon.)Analytical (anonymous)
Google uses the _ga cookie to give the website administrator an idea of the visitor flow through the Google Analytics service. The _gat cookie ensures that an unlimited number of requests to transfer data can't be sent. Your IP address is masked, which means that you, as a visitor, remain anonymous.
3. Google Analytics
- Through our website cookies are placed by a company called Google. These cookies are part of the "Analytics" service. We use this service to investigate how you as a visitor use our website. Google makes insightful reports about this for us.
- Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Creation Online Marketing has no influence on this.
B. Privacy settings
- By means of this cookie statement we inform you about the use of this type of cookie.
- Creation Online Marketing has concluded a processor agreement with Google.
- The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. We used IP-masking, so that your location is not traceable.
- We prohibited Google to use the gathered data for other products and services by Google companies (like e.g. AdWords and DoubleClick)
4. Third parties` websites and amendments
A. This privacy and cookie statement does not apply
- To websites of third parties that are linked to on our website. It is not possible for Creation Online Marketing to guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable and secure manner. However, Creation Online Marketing is committed to ensuring the same level of security of your data.
- Always consult these websites’ privacy statement before using these websites.
- This cookie statement is subject to change. When it is changed, you will be asked again to give permission to place the modified cookies. The current version of this cookie statement is 20210609.
5. Accessing, adjusting or deleting your data
A. Your rights
- You have the right to
- access your personal data,
- request an adjustment of your data
- request that less of your data be processed by us,
- apply for the removal of your data,
- have your data transferred to someone else and
- file a complaint as described in article 6.
- If you have any questions or comments about the way Creation Online Marketing processes your data, please send them to [email protected].
- Creation Online Marketing wants to be sure that the request has been made by you. That is why we kindly ask that you, along with your request for access, correction or removal, send us a copy of your ID. To protect your privacy, Creation Online Marketing asks you to cover your photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), document number and citizen service number/social security number in this copy.
- Creation Online Marketing will respond to your request as soon as possible, but at least within four weeks.
6. Right to complain
A. Internal handling
- If you have any complaints about the processing of (personal) data, Creation Online Marketing would like to clear the air with you in mutual consultation. Please send your complaint to [email protected].
B. Data Protection Authority
- Based on the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to submit a complaint to your own Data Protection Authority about our processing of your personal data. You can contact the lead supervisory authority of Creation Online Marketing, which is the Dutch DPA (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). For more information on your right to complain, please visit the Dutch DPA’s website: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en.